* One of the leading Myanmar’s manufacturing companies is on the hunt for HR Manager for Mandalay Region.
Job & Company Description:
* Myanmar’s leading Manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Manager who will be responsible for a broad range of activities requiring strategic input through to detailed implementation, to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
* Must have more than 5 years of experiences in the HR industry
* Possess great communication, interpersonal, persuasion, and problem-solving skills.
* A high level of English proficiency is a must.
* Regional people from Mandalay are welcomed to apply for Mandalay base... Read full article
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
Lead and manage regional fleet team (drivers, etc.) as per fleet management guidelines
Organize the drivers’ weekly schedule
Monitor the fleet maintenance and fuel consumption for each vehicle and keep records
Ensure all cars are in good conditions
Make sure all the drivers follow the rules carefully in accordance with the national traffic rules
Check and keep record on all the car documents (insurance, log sheets, driver regulation, agreement, wheel tax, fuel book, etc.)
Report any accidents immediately to the fleet manager and regional manager
Manage and coordinate vehicles rental Monitor the fuel consumption closely and keep accurate records of fuel supplied to each vehicle
Manage an overall fleet of +30 vehicles of different types (light, utilitarian, heavy-duty, cranes, forklifts, 4x4, etc.)
Manage and follow-up with service providers (Vehicles rental companies): contacts, invoices, payments, customer service relations
... Read full article
- Arrange general supply process and supplier relation.
- Organize all the requirements of the office - related activities.
- Must be interested in office work.
- Other job assigned as needed.
- Handling basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, data entry and reporting.
- Answering questions and finding information for employees, vendors and clients.
- Any graduate
- 1 year Experience in admin field
- can use Microsoft office
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Creativity and strong problem solving skill... Read full article
Eligible candidate for Officer should possess following qualifications:
- University Graduate
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Preferably Japanese language skill (N2) (reading, writing, speaking, listening)
- Age less than 35years (preferably)
- More than 5 years’ work experience (Public Relations )
- Ability to work in a team and maintain harmonious relationship with other staff
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel & Power Point
• Be the point of contact between Director and internal/external stakeholders
• Help follow up the progress of all functions
• Handle requests and queries appropriately
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
• Responsible for internal and external communication
• Any other duties as assigned
• Myanmar’s nationality
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting or Business Administration or related field. Fresh graduates are welcome.
• Good English both in communication and written skills. (Thai is a big plus)
• Good computer skills (MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel)
• Ability to handle multi-tasking, problem solving skill and effective communication
Geomatics and GIS Services Unit
• Admin assistant. Car arrangement, accommodation arrangement, flight booking, salary calculation, ordering and controlling office stationery, setting up office IT
equipment, visa and stay permit arrangement for foreign workers, schedule control for project manager, admin manager.
• Assistant to admin manager... Read full article
• ယဉ်ကျေးပျူငှာစွာ ဆက်ဆံနိုင်ရမည်။
• ကမာရွတ် Time City Mall Food Court တွင် အလုပ်ဆင်းရမည်။
• အလုပ်ချိန်နှင့် လစာကို အင်တာဗျူးတွင် ညှိနှိုင်းနိုင်ပါသည်။
• လုပ်ငန်းအတွေ့အကြုံမရှိသူများလည်း လျှောက်ထားနိုင်ပါသည်။
Job duties and responsibilities
Public Relations (PR) Executive job description: Job requirements and qualifications
· Previous experience working as a PR executive either agency or client side.
· Field of study in PR, communications, journalism , English or similar relevant field
· 2 years of experience with Social Media management
· Excellent Microsoft office skills
· Fluent in English (Speaking/ Written)
· Basic Graphic Design skill
· Excellent communication, presentation and content writing skills
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills
· Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
· Attention to details
· Critical thinker and analytical problem solver
· Work under pressure and overtime if needed... Read full article