The recruitment company is Freight Forwarding Services company located in Botahtaung Tsp (Now for Mandalay).
Perform the Marketing plan directed by Head of Marketing/Manager
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Telemarketing, B2B Marketing Visit
Manage Marketing Activities
Payment Follow up with internal finance team and vendors.
Filling documents properly as per company’s procedures.
Solve Customer Complaints and Operational Conflicts
Observe the situation of whole market and report it to Manager Weekly
Other Ad-hoc Tasks assigned by Manager/Marketing Head
Desired Skills and Expertise
-Any Graduate with Marketing Diploma (Preferable to Graduate in Business/Management/Economics/Logistics Field.)
-Minimum 3 years Experiences in Marketing/ Logistics Service Company
- Intermediate Level in English, Intermediate Level in Chinese (Preferable)
-Microsoft Office Suite, Email, Internet
-Interpersonal Skill, Communication Skill, Presentation Skill, Negotiation Skill, Problem Solving Skill
- Must have broader knowledge of Marketing, Logistics & Supply Chain Management
• University Degree.
• Understanding of core sales principles: sales pipeline, forecasts, planning and techniques.
• Understanding of or experience within English Language Teaching sector.
• 2 to 3 years of experience in B2B preferable.
• Background within service/hospitality/gym sector.
• Professional sales qualification, or degree in Business/Marketing.
• Good level of English.
• Knowledge of MS office packages.
• Service orientated.
The above elements are a snapshot of the duties and responsibilities of the role and are not intended to be an exhaustive list.
• Drive student progress by providing on going and consistent support, advice, coaching and feedback
• Understand each individual learner’s psychology and tailor your teaching skills accordingly to provide guidance to students that is personalized to their particular needs
• Develop strong relationships both on-line and in person to build on trust and genuine care with a diverse student community
• Promote the Wall Street English Method and an all English Environment in consistent and creative ways
• Keep up to date and abreast of student progress in order to pass on relevant information to the Service and Sales teams and take necessary actions
• Be the speaking center’s eyes and ears by proactively spotting and reading signs from students in order to put in place the right
• Drive and generate internal sales by caring, providing the best service and building long term relationship with the student
• Aged between 21- 28 years with bachelor’s degree in any field (preferably English- related)
• Demonstrated fluency in English and conversational Chinese
• English Teaching/ Tutoring for Myanmar experience is compulsory
• Passionate about education, Languages and giving excellent customer service
• Energetic, friendly, and professional, loves to speak English and comfortable doing so on a daily basis
• Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
• Must be able to communicate in Chinese... Read full article
Are you a successful and ambitious Communications Executive looking to build your career in a dynamic, friendly and growing school? The British School Yangon is looking to recruit a confident, commercially minded and proactive individual to join our team.
To engage all internal and external stakeholders with timely, relevant and engaging customer-focused content that brings to life the unique identity of the school and fully integrates it into all communication touchpoints relevant to the target audience across the Parent Experience Journey. The role will also include supporting the school to deliver external outreach and events
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium schools organisation. We are a fast-paced and growing family of 47 international schools in China, Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and The Americas, providing outstanding education to approximately 45,000 students from preschool through to the end of secondary education. Our schools are united by one philosophy—we are ambitious for our students, our people and family of schools. This means that we want every student to achieve more than may have ever thought possible, which we ensure through personalised learning enhanced with unique global opportunities.
When you join a Nord Anglia Education school, you join a global community of over 12,500 teachers and staff, working in 56 schools located in 27 countries around the world supporting our students’ learning. Together, we educate over 51,000 students globally from the ages of 2 to 18 years old. the British School Yangon is part of a regional group of 18 schools across SEAME We share, ideas, professional learning and support each other across the region so that together, we can achieve more.
If you think that this could be a great fit for your personality and skill set, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date 19th March 2020... Read full article
Welfare and Benefits: