The recruitment company is Freight Forwarding Services company located in Botahtaung Tsp (Now for Mandalay).
Perform the Marketing plan directed by Head of Marketing/Manager
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Telemarketing, B2B Marketing Visit
Manage Marketing Activities
Payment Follow up with internal finance team and vendors.
Filling documents properly as per company’s procedures.
Solve Customer Complaints and Operational Conflicts
Observe the situation of whole market and report it to Manager Weekly
Other Ad-hoc Tasks assigned by Manager/Marketing Head
Desired Skills and Expertise
-Any Graduate with Marketing Diploma (Preferable to Graduate in Business/Management/Economics/Logistics Field.)
-Minimum 3 years Experiences in Marketing/ Logistics Service Company
- Intermediate Level in English, Intermediate Level in Chinese (Preferable)
-Microsoft Office Suite, Email, Internet
-Interpersonal Skill, Communication Skill, Presentation Skill, Negotiation Skill, Problem Solving Skill
- Must have broader knowledge of Marketing, Logistics & Supply Chain Management
We are looking for a Logistic Supervisor (or) Logistic Executive who can work at Mandalay. Candidate should have thorough knowledge of logistic, tracking vehicles and cago.
o Must have strong knowledge of marketing (Promotion & Event) and customer services
o Plan and execute promotion projects and monitor project performance and prepare reports for team manager
o Serve and handle inbound promotion and marketing inquiries
o Build strong relationship, consult for best possible marketing solution and negotiation promotion terms and conditions with key merchants
o Create and build customers' interest in the services and products (Cards, POS terminals and e-commerce) of the bank, covering comprehensive portfolio of channels
o Update existing database with changes and status of each merchant information
o Keep tract of all the marketing and promotion projects assigned by team manager
o Any Bachelor's degree and customer service oriented personality
o At least 2 years of sales and marketing experience
o Excellent and proven verbal and written English and Myanmar Languages
o Good understanding and knowledge of various card products and merchant industry will be at advantage
o Microsoft Office and eloquent email skills
o Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
o Prior experience in implementing contemporary digital, website, and content marketing strategies and tactics... Read full article
(1) MBA (or) Any Graduate With in Sales & Marketing Management,
(2) Certificate in Sales & Marketing Management,
(3) 30-35 years of age,
(4) Must be fluent in English and must be good communication Skill,
(5) 5 years in Sales and distributor management experience at least (3)years in distributor management level,
(6) Skill of Analytical, Presentation, Negotiation, Understanding of Market & Distributor Needs
(7) Be initiative, Creative ,Pro-active,Result -Oriented,
(8) Good experience and strong knowledge in Distributor & Area sales teams Management... Read full article
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related field.
• 5-10 years' experience in marketing or sales.
• Experience in management may be advantageous
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure. Job Descriptions:
• Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
• Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and
professional networks.... Read full article
-Supporting marketing executives in organizing various campaings
-To provide accurately record on the data collection form all required information without mistakes as per the guide line and management desicion of each brand
-To make sure transferring different sources of data and to verify data by comparing it to source documents & Update existing data. To perform regular backups to ensure data preservation.
-To submit on a timely basis, accurate production and corresponding weekly, monthly ,quartly and yearly reports
-To highlight the analysis of data and contribute to the managemnet decision
-To exhibit the flexibility necessary to multi-task, and perform contracted services in multiple communities as needed.
-Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
-Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
-Writing copy for all marketing collateral, especially for Digital Media (Facebook Page and Instagram ) including brochures, letters, and third parties’ contents(Influencers and Bloggers and PRs)
-Support to manage the communities on brand's digital platform
- Any Graduated
- Prefer Marketing Cetrifcation
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and use of social media
- Good computer knowledge (e-mail, MS offices – Excel/Word)... Read full article
English 4 - Skills,Good Interpersonal Skills, Good Communicational Skills, Computer Skills
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans.
- Conduct research on specific market conditions.
- Analyze consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of Electronic Products and Service.
- Analyze prices, methods of marketing and distribution.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Devise and evaluate methods for data collection.
- Gather data on consumers, competitors and market conditions.
- Use statistical software to analyze and interpret data.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
- Prepare and present reports to management.
Market Research Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Market Research or related (essential).
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing programs and strategies.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in math, web analytics and business research tools.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, databases and statistical packages
Graduated (BBA , BBM & BBS )
English 4 skill
PC Skill (Excel , Word & Power Point)
Market Research Analyst Responsibilities (at least 2 years experience in field)