Logistics Staff M/F (2) Post
The Logistics Leader oversees the full cycle of order fulfilment on daily basis, including the ensuring of all orders are fulfilled in accordance with requirement, the keeping of accurate inventory of all product stocks in the terminal, issuing of tickets at the dispatch room and vetting of the vessel, barge and trucks for the suitability to load and discharge at the terminal. This role is also responsible for the scheduling of all product movement in the terminal, the monitoring of proper product handling turnaround times, and ensuring that safety procedures and company policies are adhered to by the Logistics staff.... Read full article
* Plan and coordinate resources for daily inbound / outbound warehouse operation
* Manage the warehouse operation to ensure efficient and timely operation of the distribution
* Ensure orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner
* Maintain customer service and safety work environment
* Ensure shelving storage management
* Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts, stock takes and audit of same to verify results
* Cooperation with project teams.
* Responsible for control of costs, budget and vendors including negotiate rates
* Monitor and analyze operation KPIs and submit daily/weekly/monthly reports.
* Recruit and train of warehouse personnel
* Investigate the root-cause of operation incidents and service failures
* Any degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration
* Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
* Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
* Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
* Leadership skills and ability manage staff
* Strong decision making and problem solving skills
* Excellent communication skills
* At least 5 year experience in warehouse management... Read full article
English (Fluent), Good Communication Skill, Good Interpersonal Skills, Computer Skills
The Recruitment company is Transportation Logistics Company is located in North Oakkalapa Tsp.
- Any Graduate
- Must have (4-5) years working experiences in related field.
- Able to work independently, prioritize and develop initiatives.
- English ( Intermediate)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
3. JOB DESCRIPTION
3.1 Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
3.2 Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
3.3 Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
3.4 Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
3.5 Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
3.6 Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
3.7 Gathering market and customer information;
3.8 Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
3.9 Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
3.10 Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
3.11 Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
3.12 Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
3.13 Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
3.14 Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
3.15 Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
3.16 Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
3.17 Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
3.18 Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
3.19 Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
3.20 Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues;
3.21 Establish and maintain effective employee working relations both within the department and with other departments;
3.22 Regularly entertain major clients of the Company;
3.23 Pay regular visits to all major/key accounts
• Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
• Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
• Organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
• Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
• Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
• Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management.
• Planning and coordinating menus.
• Coordinating with suppliers when necessary.... Read full article
* Prepare tables for meals.
* Greeting guests ( with eye contact and smile )
* Escort guests to their tables.
* Taking food and drink orders.
* Have basic knowledge of food and beverage menu items.
* Serving the order to the customer.
* Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
* Clean and remove dishes from the table after service is completed.
* Clean all spillage during mealtime and close.
* Cleaning the tables.
* Establish effective employee relations and maintain the highest level of professionalism,ethics and attitude towards all guests,clients and employees.
* High School ( OR ) Certificate in food & Beverage.
* Under 40 years old.
* Must have minimum 3 yers and more relevant working experience in a restaurant/Hotels.
* Pleasant looking, cheerful and good working personality will be added advantage.... Read full article