on 26 November, 2020
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Setting up cameras, audio recorders, microphones and lighting
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Operate computer editing systems and equipment used for video media and effects
- Edit video to include preselected music, sound clips and other important aspects of the project
- Regularly collaborate with team and present to management
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field
- Creative experience in filmmaking and videography
- Proficiency with editing software and publishing tools such as Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and other related software
- Strong post-editing and multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency with camera equipment.
- Can work in Mandalay
- Interest in environmental issues
... Read full article