• Dependently carry out inspections on Generator machines and/or Generator Engines.
• Learn Generator maintenance related work using Generator service master diagnostics.
• Learn how to seek equivalent data in Generator service manual related to maintenance.
• Learn easy and common repairs and replace parts which are related to Generator machines and/or Generator Engines maintenance inspections.
• Learn carry out routine and preventative maintenance on all makes of machine, within the time frame given to the customers.
• Ensure all job cards and service sheets are completed correctly under supervision of Service Engineer.
• Learn how to order parts.
• Use and apply knowledge, training, technical and personal skills to carry out work allocated under supervision of Service Engineer.
• Learn how to care and handle appropriately that all customer and company vehicles and property, including workshop tools and equipment.
• Learn and see a professional standard when Technician is discussing work with customers and colleagues.
• Comply with Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices.
• Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness, ensuring the workshop and common areas are kept clean and are in order.
• Comply with Company policies and procedures, including the completion of documents and records.
• အသင်းအဖွဲ့နှင့် စည်းလုံးညီညွတ်စွာ ဦးဆောင်လုပ်ကိုင် နိုင်သူဖြစ်ရမည်။
• Paragon Construction တာဝန်ထမ်းဆောင်ရန်။
• BE (Civil) ဘွဲ့ရရှိသူဖြစ်ရမည်။ Auto CAD 2D/ 3D နှင့် Estimate ရေးဆွဲတွက်ချက်မှု ကျွမ်းကျင်ရမည်။
• လုပ်ငန်း အတွေ့အကြုံ (၃)နှစ်နှင့် အထက်ရှိရမည်။
Maintenance engineers ensure that at industrial machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably.
- Manage to Maintain, repair and replace of all M&E materials such as Plumbing, Sanitary, - - Civil works, and Phone Line, Electrical, Lift Fire System, Generator and CCTV system.
- Monitor and Supervise Shift Engineers
- Monitoring and supervision for all minor case
- Managing and solving together with HOD for all major case
- Dealing with existing tenants for complaints and issues
- Liaising with new tenants for office renovation plan
- Manage and review maintaining plan for building Asset management
- Check and analyses on technical specification and quotation
- Make a comparison and report to HOD.
- Dealing with local authorities (YCDC, YESC, etc.)
- Implementation of Yearly, Monthly, and Weekly Plan
- Liaising with internal department
- Manage the order from cleaner and security supervisors
- Bi Weekly review meeting with HOD for security and Cleaner
- Weekly and Monthly report to HOD.
- Responsible on sewerage, water treatment and flood defense structures such as pump
systems and pipe networks
-Any Assigned duties from Management.
- An ability to work well under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
- Efficiency and organization
- Team work skills
Mechanical Site Engineer
'- Realize site inspection, project specifications and drawings analysis.
- Raise request for information (RFI's) if there are conflicts between drawings and specs. Able to simply problems and evaluate them systematically.
- Execute with the design office the detail design including hydraulic, static pressure calculation and final selection of equipment.
- Prepare construction document to be submitted to client and project management team (Engineers) for approval.
- Prepare material and equipment bill of quantities based on construction drawings and technical specifications & equipment documentation to submit PRF (Purchase Request Form) to procurement department.
- Pay attention on deadline of construction milestone to finish on time.
- Alert CM for any discrepancy between shop drawing and site condition to inform engineering to amend shop drawings (if any).
- Monitor for any revisions on drawings such as PF, Plumbing and Sanitary drawing, architectural and structural drawings.
-3-5 yrs. experience in site supervision
-Piping design, equipment & material selection
-Site experience, minimum 3 completed project... Read full article
(1) Lead respective QS Team to perform cost analysis, prepare various budgetary estimates from all the bill of quantities for all costs estimates
(2) Ensure all bidding documents are well-kept in confidential control in respective Database Server by respective bidding team
(3) Perform periodic work rate analysis based on the actual implementation costs and ensure analyzed new rates are available across all QS Engineers to be used in all new bids
(4) Keep awareness in various standards employed for various contracts with clients and ensure the bills of quantities and specifications are in line with the required standards
(5) Lead the Bidding team to select vendor prices and vendor choice, draw construction schedules, project schedules and operation budgets in putting together a bid for a project
(6) Lead respective team to prepare bills of quantities, undertake cost analysis and cost control from bidding throughout the project implementation phases as required by the Management
(7) Support Procurement team with procurement strategy in terms of specifications, suppliers’ availability within time and budget constraint
(8) Perform Leading Role in subcontractor qualification interviews/assessments, evaluations and target price negotiation of sub-contractors locally and internationally
(9) Lead respective team to do valuing completed works to verify for payments to sub-contractors as requested by Procurement team
(10) Support procurement team and project team with advice on contractual claims to clients as well as handling claims from sub-contractors
(11) Responsible for measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of milestone payments and the final account
(12) Work as part of Project Team to ensure the requirements of the clients are delivered
- Understanding Building, Factory, Steel structure .
- Can supervise labour, inspection to project.
- Understanding the construction drawings.
- Supervising the daily work activities.
- Taking Solve the construction site's problem and technical issue on site.
- Attending site coordination meeting.
- Controlling site safety.
- Solution to risks and hazards.
- Daily report to Project Engineer.
- Must have customer contact and project management experience
- BE Civil, Auto Card, Sketch up,
- At least 5 years experience in construction.
- Other skill development trainings... Read full article