Wall Street English Myanmar
on 16 June, 2021
- Meet monthly sales targets, as set by Sales Supervisor.
- Ensure all KPIs are met that concern Sales, Student support and care.
- Manage your diary ensuring that all necessary phone calls and appointments are carried out on time.
- Provide reports relating to your activity and sales progress to Sales Supervisor & National Head of Sales.
- Update the sales CRM in and accurate and reliable manner to ensure good contact management.
- Attend meetings with Sales and Service team.
- Act as a liaison between Student and the Service team.
- Deal with any issues or problems that may arise and ensure these are addressed to student’s satisfaction.
- Keeping abreast of all new products or changes related to the courses. Attending any training sessions assigned to you as part of your learning and development.
- University Degree.
- Understanding of core sales principles: sales pipeline, forecasts, planning and techniques.
- Understanding of or experience within English Language Teaching sector.
- Professional sales qualification, or degree in Business/Marketing.
- Good level of English.
- Knowledge of MS office packages.
- Service orientated.
... Read full article