Assistant HR Manager
The Assistant HR Manager will report to MD,ED and COO
Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties.
Responsibilities and Duties
Opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
Human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
Human resources policies and practices.
and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
Performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
Bachelor’s degree (Bsc, B.A.)
Four or five years of experience in HR fields.
Good English - reading and writing
Email, Internet, Microsoft Words, Microsoft Excel, Power point and others
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Diploma (or) Certificate of HR Degree preferred.
... Read full article
Responsible for achievement of assigned area sales target
Responsible for visiting Doctors as per assigned plan
Responsible for building good customer relationship & generate prescription
Responsible for visiting pharmacies & check product availability movement & report on competitors activities
Responsible for reporting daily on doctors visits, feed backs , requirements & follow up as required
Good selling and communication skill
Good product and market knowledge
Strong focused on customer relationship
Good team player
Self motivated and persistent on achieving results
Experienced in related field preferred.
• Drive student progress by providing on going and consistent support, advice, coaching and feedback
• Understand each individual learner’s psychology and tailor your teaching skills accordingly to provide guidance to students that is personalized to their particular needs
• Develop strong relationships both on-line and in person to build on trust and genuine care with a diverse student community
• Promote the Wall Street English Method and an all English Environment in consistent and creative ways
• Keep up to date and abreast of student progress in order to pass on relevant information to the Service and Sales teams and take necessary actions
• Be the speaking center’s eyes and ears by proactively spotting and reading signs from students in order to put in place the right
• Drive and generate internal sales by caring, providing the best service and building long term relationship with the student
• Aged between 21- 28 years with bachelor’s degree in any field (preferably English- related)
• Demonstrated fluency in English and conversational Chinese
• English Teaching/ Tutoring for Myanmar experience is compulsory
• Passionate about education, Languages and giving excellent customer service
• Energetic, friendly, and professional, loves to speak English and comfortable doing so on a daily basis
• Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
• Must be able to communicate in Chinese... Read full article
Medical Representative (Mandalay)