• Develop and execute a strategy to build strong relationships with the leading Architects and Interior
Designers, such that, they specify and prefer to use TOA Product Offers in their projects;
• Responsible for the Spec-In Targets;
• Develop and executive the “TOA Value Proposition” for the Architects and Interior Designers;
• Build a Project Pipe-line which will be monitored through a Project Pipe-Line Tracking tool;
• Age: 25-35 years;
• Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Architects or Interior Design or Civil Engineering;
• Experience: At least 5 years’ experience in a Project Sales Leadership role preferably from the Decorative Paint or Building Materials Industry;
• Type: Intelligent, analytical, dynamic, results-oriented, strong execution skills, outgoing personality with excellent verbal and presentation communication skills;
• Competencies: meeting the TOA DNA;
• Computer: proficient in Microsoft Office
• Language: proficient in Burmese and English;... Read full article
• Drive student progress by providing on going and consistent support, advice, coaching and feedback
• Understand each individual learner’s psychology and tailor your teaching skills accordingly to provide guidance to students that is personalized to their particular needs
• Develop strong relationships both on-line and in person to build on trust and genuine care with a diverse student community
• Promote the Wall Street English Method and an all English Environment in consistent and creative ways
• Keep up to date and abreast of student progress in order to pass on relevant information to the Service and Sales teams and take necessary actions
• Be the speaking center’s eyes and ears by proactively spotting and reading signs from students in order to put in place the right
• Drive and generate internal sales by caring, providing the best service and building long term relationship with the student
• Aged between 21- 28 years with bachelor’s degree in any field (preferably English- related)
• Demonstrated fluency in English and conversational Chinese
• English Teaching/ Tutoring for Myanmar experience is compulsory
• Passionate about education, Languages and giving excellent customer service
• Energetic, friendly, and professional, loves to speak English and comfortable doing so on a daily basis
• Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
• Must be able to communicate in Chinese... Read full article
• Coordinate with external customers for sales documents and related.
• Monitor all purchase orders to ensure the quickest delivery possible.
• Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any graduated with related Certificate and Diploma.
• Age between 25 to 35 years.
• At least 4 years' experience in a similar position (sales, distribution, Operation).
• Computer literate - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & E-Mail
• Strong knowledge of sale, logistics & distribution and Daily Operation.
• Manage and ensure the personal development of all subordinates.
• Excellent customer service and follow –up skills.
• First Priority is must be experienced with Trading & Distribution field.
• Positive-minded and Problem-solving skills.
• Negotiation skill, influencing, negotiating, and engagement skills.
• Be active and clear communication with others.
• Dependently carry out inspections on Generator machines and/or Generator Engines.
• Learn Generator maintenance related work using Generator service master diagnostics.
• Learn how to seek equivalent data in Generator service manual related to maintenance.
• Learn easy and common repairs and replace parts which are related to Generator machines and/or Generator Engines maintenance inspections.
• Learn carry out routine and preventative maintenance on all makes of machine, within the time frame given to the customers.
• Ensure all job cards and service sheets are completed correctly under supervision of Service Engineer.
• Learn how to order parts.
• Use and apply knowledge, training, technical and personal skills to carry out work allocated under supervision of Service Engineer.
• Learn how to care and handle appropriately that all customer and company vehicles and property, including workshop tools and equipment.
• Learn and see a professional standard when Technician is discussing work with customers and colleagues.
• Comply with Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices.
• Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness, ensuring the workshop and common areas are kept clean and are in order.
• Comply with Company policies and procedures, including the completion of documents and records.
- Relevant working experience and proven management abilities
- At least 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in civil engineering and building project
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or
- Degree in B.E (Civil)... Read full article
• အသင်းအဖွဲ့နှင့် စည်းလုံးညီညွတ်စွာ ဦးဆောင်လုပ်ကိုင် နိုင်သူဖြစ်ရမည်။
• Paragon Construction တာဝန်ထမ်းဆောင်ရန်။
• BE (Civil) ဘွဲ့ရရှိသူဖြစ်ရမည်။ Auto CAD 2D/ 3D နှင့် Estimate ရေးဆွဲတွက်ချက်မှု ကျွမ်းကျင်ရမည်။
• လုပ်ငန်း အတွေ့အကြုံ (၃)နှစ်နှင့် အထက်ရှိရမည်။
Maintenance engineers ensure that at industrial machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably.
- Manage to Maintain, repair and replace of all M&E materials such as Plumbing, Sanitary, - - Civil works, and Phone Line, Electrical, Lift Fire System, Generator and CCTV system.
- Monitor and Supervise Shift Engineers
- Monitoring and supervision for all minor case
- Managing and solving together with HOD for all major case
- Dealing with existing tenants for complaints and issues
- Liaising with new tenants for office renovation plan
- Manage and review maintaining plan for building Asset management
- Check and analyses on technical specification and quotation
- Make a comparison and report to HOD.
- Dealing with local authorities (YCDC, YESC, etc.)
- Implementation of Yearly, Monthly, and Weekly Plan
- Liaising with internal department
- Manage the order from cleaner and security supervisors
- Bi Weekly review meeting with HOD for security and Cleaner
- Weekly and Monthly report to HOD.
- Responsible on sewerage, water treatment and flood defense structures such as pump
systems and pipe networks
-Any Assigned duties from Management.
- An ability to work well under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
- Efficiency and organization
- Team work skills
• A Person who can draw design of buildings using Auto CAD.
• Draft and prepare layout drawings of the buildings design.
• Assist and coordinate with designers and engineers.
For Industry: Offshore Designing of Building
• Any bachelor degree, prefer engineering background.
• Prefer JLPT level of N3.
• Age under 25.
• If staff’s performance is good, will have training in Japan for 3 months.
Very good understanding of OSP Fiber access networks from Operator’s point of view.
In depth knowledge of FTTx solutions and architecture, GPON as well as PtP
Experience with network planning/design for access networks Experience with access networks civil works planning / design
Knowledgeable about various CPE / NT and service delivery aspects
Experience with Fiber migration / cutover scenarios and as well as street cabinets
Experienced in working with sub-contractors, design reviews, quality control and approvals
Years of Experience Required: • At least 2 years experience on FTTx design and operation.
• Experience with ZTE, Huawei, Fiberhome Fttx equipment is highly desirable.
BE in Electrical/Telecommunications/Electronics/IT or equivalent from a recognized engineering university
Good Communication & Interpersonal skills
Flexible in adopting changes.
Energetic and dynamic person who can produce desired results.
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.