B.E(Mech) or relevant dip in related filed
Basic vehicle mechanical knowledge and relevant working experience in automotive garage industry is an advantage
• Supporting and monitoring distribution channels development in the locality
• Support and monitor the implementation of channels following the business plan
• Make direct contact and sales to franchise stores, wholesalers
• Make payment of goods according to regulations
• Make payment of sale program according to guideline from HO
• Inventory of goods and materials
• Direct implement the process of supplying goods to all channels to ensure the plan (quantity and time)
• Make reports on inventory results of goods and materials
Desired Skills and Expertise
• University or Higher level - Business Administration, Marketing, Economic, International business
• At least 2 years in Sale management or distribution management field of telecommunication or FMCG Field.
• Have knowledge of distribution channels in the telecommunication sector, knowledge about the planning and execution of business operations
• Ability to make marketing plan, supervising plan
• Able to inspect, evaluate plans, works & personnel capability
• Skills of summarize, database analysis, trend analysis, report
• Good at office computing (Word, Excel, Power point)
• Fluency in English 4 skills
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
This role is coordinate all activities related to data center environment, supervise all vendor activities ( implementation and maintenance) within the data center and to make sure of the quality service is delivered with standards and in respect of all.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
This position is for Myanmar nationals only.
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the Ooredoo Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.... Read full article
> Customer Base Segmentation as per the Customer behavior as HVC, GVC,MVC, LVC & Zero usage base.
> Incremental Revenues through Retention & Cross Sell/Up sell Campaigns and reducing Base Decay as per agreed AOP.
> To increase REC Base - Effective segmentation and customer offer to ensure customer stickiness.
> BaseManagement through retention Campaigns for Baby Care & M2+.
> Effective use of medium of communication SMS/SMP/USSD/PCN to maximize returns.
> Identify new segmented product and schemes to increasing the REC & incremental revenue.
> Forecast demands based on analysis off takes.
> Product Configuration of New Segmented Products in system
> Planning 360 degree Customer Communication.
> New Product development & Handling GTM for new Products and Sites.
> Creation and management of CLM Framework to Drive AOP Targets through an effective CLM strategy.
> Lead and Manage Micro Segmentation Programs driven from Business Intelligence.
> Competition Benchmarking and Market Research.
> Support in increasing Market Efficiency via Distribution Machinery through various site level programs basis the insights gained from market research.
> End to end execution of Unified Grid; segmented product offered to customers based on various usage and behavioral KPI’s to drive DL in an ARPU accretive manner without diluting rate.
> Monitoring of Data Download and Revenue to analyze data and identify geographies where competition is gaining, find root cause and take corrective actions, aligning the sales team and channel partners for the same.
> Ensure execution of effective communication via available communication channels such as SMS, BOD and other communication and tracking efficacy of the channels.
> Monitoring QREC churn on a mom basis, to identify sudden increase or drop, abnormality over YOY trend and take corrective actions, rolling out lucrative segmented products to bring back the non-data Data Users.
> Various Campaign launches to incentivize the retailers and push the sales force to drive win backs QREC at retail end
> Custodian of handholding grids aimed at reducing rate shocks to customers and hence prevent reactionary churn
• Product segmentation
• Business Intelligence
• Quantitative Methods
• Advance Data Mining
• Data Structure
• Data Visualization
• Research Data Management
• Experimental Design & Analysis
• MS Office-MS Excel,
• MS Access, MS PowerPoint.