We are looking for a Logistic Supervisor (or) Logistic Executive who can work at Mandalay. Candidate should have thorough knowledge of logistic, tracking vehicles and cago.
• Develop and execute a strategy to build strong relationships with the leading Architects and Interior
Designers, such that, they specify and prefer to use TOA Product Offers in their projects;
• Responsible for the Spec-In Targets;
• Develop and executive the “TOA Value Proposition” for the Architects and Interior Designers;
• Build a Project Pipe-line which will be monitored through a Project Pipe-Line Tracking tool;
• Age: 25-35 years;
• Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Architects or Interior Design or Civil Engineering;
• Experience: At least 5 years’ experience in a Project Sales Leadership role preferably from the Decorative Paint or Building Materials Industry;
• Type: Intelligent, analytical, dynamic, results-oriented, strong execution skills, outgoing personality with excellent verbal and presentation communication skills;
• Competencies: meeting the TOA DNA;
• Computer: proficient in Microsoft Office
• Language: proficient in Burmese and English;... Read full article
• Coordinate with external customers for sales documents and related.
• Monitor all purchase orders to ensure the quickest delivery possible.
• Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any graduated with related Certificate and Diploma.
• Age between 25 to 35 years.
• At least 4 years' experience in a similar position (sales, distribution, Operation).
• Computer literate - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & E-Mail
• Strong knowledge of sale, logistics & distribution and Daily Operation.
• Manage and ensure the personal development of all subordinates.
• Excellent customer service and follow –up skills.
• First Priority is must be experienced with Trading & Distribution field.
• Positive-minded and Problem-solving skills.
• Negotiation skill, influencing, negotiating, and engagement skills.
• Be active and clear communication with others.
• Dependently carry out inspections on Generator machines and/or Generator Engines.
• Learn Generator maintenance related work using Generator service master diagnostics.
• Learn how to seek equivalent data in Generator service manual related to maintenance.
• Learn easy and common repairs and replace parts which are related to Generator machines and/or Generator Engines maintenance inspections.
• Learn carry out routine and preventative maintenance on all makes of machine, within the time frame given to the customers.
• Ensure all job cards and service sheets are completed correctly under supervision of Service Engineer.
• Learn how to order parts.
• Use and apply knowledge, training, technical and personal skills to carry out work allocated under supervision of Service Engineer.
• Learn how to care and handle appropriately that all customer and company vehicles and property, including workshop tools and equipment.
• Learn and see a professional standard when Technician is discussing work with customers and colleagues.
• Comply with Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices.
• Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness, ensuring the workshop and common areas are kept clean and are in order.
• Comply with Company policies and procedures, including the completion of documents and records.
- Relevant working experience and proven management abilities
- At least 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in civil engineering and building project
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or
- Degree in B.E (Civil)... Read full article
• အသင်းအဖွဲ့နှင့် စည်းလုံးညီညွတ်စွာ ဦးဆောင်လုပ်ကိုင် နိုင်သူဖြစ်ရမည်။
• Paragon Construction တာဝန်ထမ်းဆောင်ရန်။
• BE (Civil) ဘွဲ့ရရှိသူဖြစ်ရမည်။ Auto CAD 2D/ 3D နှင့် Estimate ရေးဆွဲတွက်ချက်မှု ကျွမ်းကျင်ရမည်။
• လုပ်ငန်း အတွေ့အကြုံ (၃)နှစ်နှင့် အထက်ရှိရမည်။
• Support development of financial plans/budgets for projects in collaboration with Program Unit
and HR and AdministrationUnit
• Review requests for payments, reconciliations, invoices and supporting documents to ensure that
the expenses are properly incurred, calculation is mathematically correct, the amount and items claimed are in agreement with the document authorizing the claim
• Provide advice and guidance to the field staff or local partners on the financial matters and reporting requirements, as applicable
• Manage payrollprocess
• Ensure staff adhere to financial procedures and regulations
• Participate in and assist with internal and external audits with timely provision of accounting data and supporting documentation
• Manage and prepare budgets and coordinate approval process for budget requests
• Reconcile balance sheets accounts
• Prepare monthly financial report and cash forecast to the management as required
• Travel to field for financial issues (orientation, audit, problem solving)or in some emergency response
• Inform line supervisor about any issues which arise and provide constructive ideas to solve them... Read full article
Transfers and payments