This position intends to assist new products identifying which must be better than competitors or existing product of the company by doing PDS trial, data analysis and crop evaluation to specific market traits and to support the product development in a product life cycle.
-Ensure trial plan based on seasonal and geographical conditions for each crop.
-Conduct trial with reliable key farmer as per plan on time.
-Follow up trial and collect field data twice per month.
-Update trial information twice per month.
-Evaluate field trial and submit a final report within 21 days after evaluation.
-Share product information to intercompany
-Other administrative tasks as assigned by management.
Key Success Factors & Required Competencies
-Must be holder of Bachelor’s degree from the Agricultural University or equivalent
-At least 2 to 3 years of experience in related field
-Intermediate level of spoken and written in English
-Able to use Microsoft Office application (especially proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint)
-Able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision/ willing to learn attitude as this one is one of the core competencies of EWS.
-Ability to bring people together to work on ‘larger’ and purposeful goals. EWS is a value-driven organization.
-Highly committed and motivated.
-Good interpersonal skills.
-Possess technical and professional skills (Crop Protection, Crop Science, and Soil Science.
-Basic concept of research.
-Analytical skills with good decision-making ability.
-Able to organize and facilitate farmer’s meeting.
-Able to travel to assigned area frequently
-Able to plan, organize and implement with can-do attitude.
-Able to present PDS work outputs.
- Understand and analyze assigned Target to define budget, production cost, labor cost and other expenses. In addition, evaluate Master Roster of all assigned restaurants to ensure achievement of Store Contribution.
- Communicate to all restaurant managers in the assigned area. Make sure that all managers have a clear understanding of their Target and are in the same business objective and direction.
- Set up restaurant management plan to ensure expense is in the budget or as planned.
- Monitor and do restaurant audit on restaurant’s performance and measure the achievement of target.
- Solve problem and provide proper direction to increase profits to the restaurants.
- Define Sales Target of each assigned restaurant to ensure that all restaurants have clear target on a daily and monthly basis
- Communicate, monitor, and follow up to ensure implementation effectiveness of Marketing Program as well as execution of new products and other public relations program.
- Review sales every day and analyze sales trends. Identify restaurants that have negative sales gaps, and work with restaurant manager to identify action plan to close the gaps.
- Understand sources of sales and Sales Mixed
- Consider Local Sales Marketing (LSM) to increase sales if needed.
- Set up Manpower Plan at restaurant manager level
- Recruit and select qualified restaurant manager based on restaurant needs
- Ensure that all team members are well trained and passed all training processes that they can effectively perform work as per the Operational Standard
- Coach and develop leadership skills of restaurant managers and make sure that they can applied knowledge and skills to enhance business performance
- Set up development plan for subordinates as well as periodically, follow and evaluate the progress of their improvement and achievement
- Admire and reward good performers while give warning or make necessary punishment to bad employees as per company’s policy and regulation, as well as create a good working atmosphere in all restaurants
- Create awareness and recognition to ensure 100% customer satisfaction at all time
- Monitor and maintain the highest level of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness. Q.S.C. standard to ensure customer satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints and ensure issues or problems have been completely solved
- Set up customer relationship network to build up our Brand well know in the located area
5. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor. (Temporary- Necessary Administrative Duties such as preparing Rental and Utilities Bills)
1. At least Bachelor Degree in Business Management or any related fields
2. At least 3 year experience in management of Food and Service Operations
3. Good in English communication
4. Good in computer literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoints
- Any graduate ; but more preferably a degree with management
- Must handle very well for admin affairs
- Must have 2 years experience with related fields
- Must have initiative idea
- Must have good communication skill
- Able to manage and lead the team
- Must have English 4 skills (at least Elementary Level)
- Age between 25 -35
We are looking for a Logistic Manager who can work at Mandalay. Candidate should have thorough knowledge of logistic and tracking vehicles.
• Develop and execute a strategy to build strong relationships with the leading Architects and Interior
Designers, such that, they specify and prefer to use TOA Product Offers in their projects;
• Responsible for the Spec-In Targets;
• Develop and executive the “TOA Value Proposition” for the Architects and Interior Designers;
• Build a Project Pipe-line which will be monitored through a Project Pipe-Line Tracking tool;
• Age: 25-35 years;
• Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Architects or Interior Design or Civil Engineering;
• Experience: At least 5 years’ experience in a Project Sales Leadership role preferably from the Decorative Paint or Building Materials Industry;
• Type: Intelligent, analytical, dynamic, results-oriented, strong execution skills, outgoing personality with excellent verbal and presentation communication skills;
• Competencies: meeting the TOA DNA;
• Computer: proficient in Microsoft Office
• Language: proficient in Burmese and English;... Read full article
• Coordinate with external customers for sales documents and related.
• Monitor all purchase orders to ensure the quickest delivery possible.
• Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any graduated with related Certificate and Diploma.
• Age between 25 to 35 years.
• At least 4 years' experience in a similar position (sales, distribution, Operation).
• Computer literate - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & E-Mail
• Strong knowledge of sale, logistics & distribution and Daily Operation.
• Manage and ensure the personal development of all subordinates.
• Excellent customer service and follow –up skills.
• First Priority is must be experienced with Trading & Distribution field.
• Positive-minded and Problem-solving skills.
• Negotiation skill, influencing, negotiating, and engagement skills.
• Be active and clear communication with others.