This position intends to assist new products identifying which must be better than competitors or existing product of the company by doing PDS trial, data analysis and crop evaluation to specific market traits and to support the product development in a product life cycle.
-Ensure trial plan based on seasonal and geographical conditions for each crop.
-Conduct trial with reliable key farmer as per plan on time.
-Follow up trial and collect field data twice per month.
-Update trial information twice per month.
-Evaluate field trial and submit a final report within 21 days after evaluation.
-Share product information to intercompany
-Other administrative tasks as assigned by management.
Key Success Factors & Required Competencies
-Must be holder of Bachelor’s degree from the Agricultural University or equivalent
-At least 2 to 3 years of experience in related field
-Intermediate level of spoken and written in English
-Able to use Microsoft Office application (especially proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint)
-Able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision/ willing to learn attitude as this one is one of the core competencies of EWS.
-Ability to bring people together to work on ‘larger’ and purposeful goals. EWS is a value-driven organization.
-Highly committed and motivated.
-Good interpersonal skills.
-Possess technical and professional skills (Crop Protection, Crop Science, and Soil Science.
-Basic concept of research.
-Analytical skills with good decision-making ability.
-Able to organize and facilitate farmer’s meeting.
-Able to travel to assigned area frequently
-Able to plan, organize and implement with can-do attitude.
-Able to present PDS work outputs.
Assistant HR Manager
The Assistant HR Manager will report to MD,ED and COO
Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties.
Responsibilities and Duties
Opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
Human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
Human resources policies and practices.
and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
Performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
Bachelor’s degree (Bsc, B.A.)
Four or five years of experience in HR fields.
Good English - reading and writing
Email, Internet, Microsoft Words, Microsoft Excel, Power point and others
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Diploma (or) Certificate of HR Degree preferred.
... Read full article
Financial analysis and reporting
- Understand and analyze assigned Target to define budget, production cost, labor cost and other expenses. In addition, evaluate Master Roster of all assigned restaurants to ensure achievement of Store Contribution.
- Communicate to all restaurant managers in the assigned area. Make sure that all managers have a clear understanding of their Target and are in the same business objective and direction.
- Set up restaurant management plan to ensure expense is in the budget or as planned.
- Monitor and do restaurant audit on restaurant’s performance and measure the achievement of target.
- Solve problem and provide proper direction to increase profits to the restaurants.
- Define Sales Target of each assigned restaurant to ensure that all restaurants have clear target on a daily and monthly basis
- Communicate, monitor, and follow up to ensure implementation effectiveness of Marketing Program as well as execution of new products and other public relations program.
- Review sales every day and analyze sales trends. Identify restaurants that have negative sales gaps, and work with restaurant manager to identify action plan to close the gaps.
- Understand sources of sales and Sales Mixed
- Consider Local Sales Marketing (LSM) to increase sales if needed.
- Set up Manpower Plan at restaurant manager level
- Recruit and select qualified restaurant manager based on restaurant needs
- Ensure that all team members are well trained and passed all training processes that they can effectively perform work as per the Operational Standard
- Coach and develop leadership skills of restaurant managers and make sure that they can applied knowledge and skills to enhance business performance
- Set up development plan for subordinates as well as periodically, follow and evaluate the progress of their improvement and achievement
- Admire and reward good performers while give warning or make necessary punishment to bad employees as per company’s policy and regulation, as well as create a good working atmosphere in all restaurants
- Create awareness and recognition to ensure 100% customer satisfaction at all time
- Monitor and maintain the highest level of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness. Q.S.C. standard to ensure customer satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints and ensure issues or problems have been completely solved
- Set up customer relationship network to build up our Brand well know in the located area
5. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor. (Temporary- Necessary Administrative Duties such as preparing Rental and Utilities Bills)
1. At least Bachelor Degree in Business Management or any related fields
2. At least 3 year experience in management of Food and Service Operations
3. Good in English communication
4. Good in computer literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoints
Responsible for achievement of assigned area sales target
Responsible for visiting Doctors as per assigned plan
Responsible for building good customer relationship & generate prescription
Responsible for visiting pharmacies & check product availability movement & report on competitors activities
Responsible for reporting daily on doctors visits, feed backs , requirements & follow up as required
Good selling and communication skill
Good product and market knowledge
Strong focused on customer relationship
Good team player
Self motivated and persistent on achieving results
Experienced in related field preferred.
- Any graduate ; but more preferably a degree with management
- Must handle very well for admin affairs
- Must have 2 years experience with related fields
- Must have initiative idea
- Must have good communication skill
- Able to manage and lead the team
- Must have English 4 skills (at least Elementary Level)
- Age between 25 -35
All Account Receivables and Account Payables များ၏ ငွေလက်ခံဖြတ်ပိုင်းနှင့် ပေးငွေများကို ပြင်ဆင်ရန်၊ စစ်ဆေးရန်၊ မှတ်တမ်းတင်ရန်။
MIS system ထဲသို့ အချက်အလက်များ ထည့်သွင်းခြင်း
MIS system မှ ရရှိလာသော Form များကို အပတ်စဉ် Printထုတ်ခြင်းနှင့် စစ်ဆေးခြင်း
University graduate, preferably in finance and accounting or related field
တက္ကသိုလ်တစ်ခုခုမှဘွဲ့ရရှိရန် (finance and accounting (သို့) သက်ဆိုင်ရာနယ်ပယ်မှ ဘွဲ့ရရှိထားသူများကို ဦးစားပေးမည်)
Minimum one year working experience in Finance and accounting
Finance and accounting လုပ်သက်တစ်နှစ် အနည်းဆုံးရှိသူများ
Good communication, monitoring and planning skills
ကြိုတင်စီစဉ်တတ်ခြင်း၊ အကဲဖြတ်ခြင်းနှင့် ဆက်ဆံရေးကောင်းမွန်သူများ
Computer proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets
Microsoft Word နှင့် Excel ကျွမ်းကျင်သူများ
Excellent communication skills in local and English language
ဒေသသုံးစကားနှင့် အင်္ဂလိပ်ဘာသာစကား ပြောဆိုဆက်ဆံနိုင်သူများ
Commitment to and understanding of aims, values and principles
ကုမ္ပဏီ၏ ရည်မှန်းချက်များ၊တန်ဖိုးထားမှုများနှင့်စည်းမျည်းစည်းကမ်းကို လေးစားလိုက်နာနိုင်သူများ
Local Residents are more preferred.