on 16 June, 2021
This role holder will perform credit and collections for customer accounts and to assist supervisor in proactively managing portfolio which has defaulted either in interest or principal or both interest and principal payments with the objective of stemming the deterioration of the quality of such assets to the status of 90 days past due. And to maximise the collections of all excesses and past due instalments. The role holder is also responsible for supporting the bank’s strategies and initiatives to provide an effective and engaging digital customer on boarding experience, expand the agent and merchant networks, and drive the usage of mobile and digital applications, in order to achieve economic and social development in Myanmar through nation-wide financial
- Effectively executes the Value Centre’s business plans for structuring highly relevant and innovative financial solutions to deepen account adoption and to reach more customers at lower cost, in line with the overall bank’s strategy of driving nation-wide financial inclusion
- Use the daily computer-generated report showing all accounts with excesses whether there is an approved limit or otherwise, or where instalment payment either of interest or principal or both interest and principal is not paid as and when due.
- Daily monitor and exercise unsecured credit control over all such accounts.
- Contact the Branch Manager/Relationship Manager (hereinafter referred to as the Branch) of the Branch where the affected account resides to determine the action taken by the Branch to collect the amount due.
- Recommend repayment programmes to clients.
- Conduct site visitor to determine and verify the business for clients viability.
- Ensure timely and accurate updating of progress reports to facilitate decision- making by the approving authority.
- Follow up on Legal Action with clients.
- Strictly comply with the regulations of the Central Bank of Myanmar at all times.
- To carry out any other duties or special project which may be assigned to you from time to time by supervisor.
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Good communication skills in order for the incumbent to accurately obtain, interpret and transcribe a variety of communications and instructions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office application is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Incumbent must be multi-task oriented, organized,have ability to set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one’s work.
... Read full article