Assistant HR Manager
The Assistant HR Manager will report to MD,ED and COO
Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment
Opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or
local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting
Human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding
Human resources policies and practices.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews,
and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions,
Performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts
- Exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees,
- search firms, or relocation services
Bachelor’s degree (Bsc, B.A.)
Four or five years of experience in HR fields.
Good English - reading and writing
Email, Internet, Microsoft Words, Microsoft Excel, Power point and others
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Diploma (or) Certificate of HR Degree preferred.
... Read full article