Family Mandalar Healthcare Group
on 08 October, 2020
- Should develop and implement Financial and Accounting Systems, processes, tools and controls and provide critical financial and operational information.
- Should oversee long-term budgetary planning and cost management in alignment with company’s strategic planning.
- Represent the company to financial partners, financial institutions, investors and auditors.
- Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed.
- Develop financial business plans and forecasts at regular intervals.
- Formulate the Group’s financial strategies, policies and systems and ensure adherence to these.
- Ensure sufficient liquidity, improve credit rating.
- Provide strategic financial services to the Group.
- Strong governance compliance.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- At least 20 years’ post-qualifying experience
- Preferable experience in healthcare.
- Should be well versed in supervising all aspects of financial operations and be well versed with the Code of Corporate Governance.
- Must have managed a significant staff complement.
- Extensive understanding and experience in capital raising, both locally and internationally, for significant capital projects.
- Strong in managing complex stakeholder relationships.
... Read full article