Mottama Holdings Ltd
on 31 January, 2020
Responsibility & Authorities
- Create, design, implement, and facilitate a marketing plan.
- Develop and implement of the marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers and advertisers.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Collect data on customer, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Analyze and review the marketing program and report findings to team members.
- Collaborate with Tendering and Project Management Department in execution, efficiency, and growth.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with tendering manager.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Initiative Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) related to marketing perspective.
- Perform other assigned duties if required.
- Responsible for all marketing activities include aspects of direct marketing, research, public relations, branding, communications and advertising.
- Oversee the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
- Research and analyse customer satisfaction and customer expectations.
- Equivalent Bachelor’s degree in business administration, preferable Master’s degree.
- Minimum five years in managerial experience in a variety of corporate sectors. Proven market research analysis experience. Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts in construction industry.
... Read full article