• Support development of financial plans/budgets for projects in collaboration with Program Unit
and HR and AdministrationUnit
• Review requests for payments, reconciliations, invoices and supporting documents to ensure that
the expenses are properly incurred, calculation is mathematically correct, the amount and items claimed are in agreement with the document authorizing the claim
• Provide advice and guidance to the field staff or local partners on the financial matters and reporting requirements, as applicable
• Manage payrollprocess
• Ensure staff adhere to financial procedures and regulations
• Participate in and assist with internal and external audits with timely provision of accounting data and supporting documentation
• Manage and prepare budgets and coordinate approval process for budget requests
• Reconcile balance sheets accounts
• Prepare monthly financial report and cash forecast to the management as required
• Travel to field for financial issues (orientation, audit, problem solving)or in some emergency response
• Inform line supervisor about any issues which arise and provide constructive ideas to solve them... Read full article
Transfers and payments
We are looking for “Chief Accountant” role for International Animal Nutrition Company in Myanmar.
Open only to Myanmar Nationals this role comes with an excellent salary + (Transportation + Meals + Annual KPI Bonus and Health Insurance) package.
One of the International Animal Nutrition Company here Yangon has a new vacancy requiring minimum 7 years’ experience in Chief Accountant field and included 3 years’ experience in Audit field. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or CPA, ACCA holder and direct report to Head of Finance and Accounting. Fluent English (both verbal and written) is essential as well as great communication skills. Well comprehension on tax regulation,VAS, IAS, BU and Group’s policies and procedures, conduct a training to update above information to accounting staffs as a need. In charges of correspondence with local authorities on finance/ accounting/ tax issues. Support the financial accounting/ costing accounting section to complete all periodic and special purposed external audits.
If you interested, apply to [email protected]... Read full article
- Prepare cash for employee expenses - MMK & USD
- File payment vouchers on daily basis
- Inform and follow up by mail or phone to employees for cash refund and advance outstanding
- B.Com or B. Act or any bachelor with LCCI Level 3
- Prefer experience in account payable field
- Computer literacy
- Honest and hardworking individual
- Strong communication with internal and external stakeholders... Read full article
Implementation and control of processes linked to the equipment and tools
- To ensure that data in the system are sure and secured
- To ensure that IT systems are available and functional
- To provide adapted tools (software and hardware) to end users
- To manage IT team
- To ensure that the service is provided to end users
- To provide IT tools and ensure that they are correctly used by end users
- To ensure that backup policy is followed and that data conservation are guaranteed
- To coordinate and follow up external and internal actions on the IT systems
- Graduate / Master in information technologies(Preferred)
- Office software (Windows, Office,…)
- Network infrastructure (Cisco equipment, firewalls,…)
- Management tools of Microsoft (Active directory, GLPI, domain,…
Technical skills requirements
● Some development experience and a strong interest for Information Technology
experience designing, implementing and testing IT systems /
web-solutions. Including communication with the end-user and
understanding the end-user need / perspective
● Knowledge of system design and architecture
● Knowledge of at least one programming language
● Strong interest in learning and developing within the domain of IT
● Experience with the Linux operating system (preferably Amazon Linux, which is based on RHEL/CentOS).
● Some database experience. Knowledge of SQL
● Basic hands-on knowledge of Git
● Knowledge of what agile development / Scrum is.
with web development (php, html, css, js / jQuery - ideally with modern
frontend frameworks like React or Angular)
● Experience with
configuring, maintaining and monitoring AWS services, specifically EC2,
Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Load balancer, VPC, CloudWatch, IAM etc.
● Test planning, test scripting, test execution
● Automated testing
● Continuous integration / Bitbucket pipelines
● REST services integration / experience with utilizing REST API in code.
● Basic experience with Atlassian Bitbucket / Jira / Confluence.
● Experience with configuring, maintaining and using MySQL database.
● Experience working in agile development projects.