The Individual Lending Supervisor directly reports to the Individual Lending Coordinator and coordinates closely with the branch manager. He/she is responsible for all IL activities, including management of all IL loan officers, the smooth running of the IL sales and IL operations at the branch, the implementation and accomplishment of the strategic IL sales plan, and IL portfolio management.
Evaluates performance and skills of IL loan officers: Conducts Performance Assessment and Career Development Reviews with direct subordinates following DAWN performance evaluation criteria.
o Strong sales, marketing and promotional skills.
o Strong analytical skills, ability to evaluate and assess credit evaluations.
o Supervisory & management skills.
o Ability to work under pressure.
o Good communication skills in local language, some working knowledge in English.
o Adaptable, willing to work extensively in the field.
o Team player.
o Good negotiation skills.
o Computer literacy.
o Education: graduate in accounting, economics or administrative careers.
o Essential: 1 year experience as an individual lending.
o Preferable: Experience managing staff and teams.
... Read full article
• Effectively executes the Value Centre’s business plans for structuring highly relevant and innovative financial solutions to deepen account adoption and to reach more customers at lower cost, in line with the overall bank’s strategy of driving nation-wide financial inclusion
• To be mainly responsible for Vault Key and also as well supervise the cash processing staffs to smoothen the cash in/cash out process from Hub.
• To operate cash processing machines in cash counting
• To count and verify cash received to the Hub.
• To identify, Orient and face cash as per CBM standards
• Handling cash bags/boxes at Hub and cash packing for deposit with CBM (for male only)
• To perform the role as per cash processing procedure
• To participate in the process of delivering deposit to CBM on daily basic
• - To carry out any other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time by supervisors.
- Effectively executes the Value Centre’s business plans for structuring highly relevant and innovative financial solutions to deepen account adoption and to reach more customers at lower cost, in line with the overall bank’s strategy of driving nation-wide financial inclusion
- To operate cash processing via cash counting machines at Cash Center
- To count and verify cash received to the Cash Center
- To identify, orienting cash as per CBM standards
- Handling cash bags/boxes at Cash Center and cash packing for deposit with CBM (for male only)
- To perform the role as per cash processing procedure
- To participate in the process of delivering deposit to CBM on daily basic
- To carry out any other duties or special project which may be assigned to you from time to time by supervisors.
● Obtained Bachelor’s degree
● Experience in Banking industry is preferable.
● Good at English Languages
● Strong proficiency in Word , Excel , Outlook , Power Point
● Interested in cash processing/management
● Have working experience in cash processing (Preferred)
● Experience in banking industry is a plus
Project Management: Effectively manage projects related to the program
• Coordinate with external customers for sales documents and related.
• Monitor all purchase orders to ensure the quickest delivery possible.
• Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any graduated with related Certificate and Diploma.
• Age between 25 to 35 years.
• At least 4 years' experience in a similar position (sales, distribution, Operation).
• Computer literate - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & E-Mail
• Strong knowledge of sale, logistics & distribution and Daily Operation.
• Manage and ensure the personal development of all subordinates.
• Excellent customer service and follow –up skills.
• First Priority is must be experienced with Trading & Distribution field.
• Positive-minded and Problem-solving skills.
• Negotiation skill, influencing, negotiating, and engagement skills.
• Be active and clear communication with others.
- Relevant working experience and proven management abilities
- At least 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in civil engineering and building project
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or
- Degree in B.E (Civil)... Read full article
• Support development of financial plans/budgets for projects in collaboration with Program Unit
and HR and AdministrationUnit
• Review requests for payments, reconciliations, invoices and supporting documents to ensure that
the expenses are properly incurred, calculation is mathematically correct, the amount and items claimed are in agreement with the document authorizing the claim
• Provide advice and guidance to the field staff or local partners on the financial matters and reporting requirements, as applicable
• Manage payrollprocess
• Ensure staff adhere to financial procedures and regulations
• Participate in and assist with internal and external audits with timely provision of accounting data and supporting documentation
• Manage and prepare budgets and coordinate approval process for budget requests
• Reconcile balance sheets accounts
• Prepare monthly financial report and cash forecast to the management as required
• Travel to field for financial issues (orientation, audit, problem solving)or in some emergency response
• Inform line supervisor about any issues which arise and provide constructive ideas to solve them... Read full article
Transfers and payments
We are looking for “Chief Accountant” role for International Animal Nutrition Company in Myanmar.
Open only to Myanmar Nationals this role comes with an excellent salary + (Transportation + Meals + Annual KPI Bonus and Health Insurance) package.
One of the International Animal Nutrition Company here Yangon has a new vacancy requiring minimum 7 years’ experience in Chief Accountant field and included 3 years’ experience in Audit field. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or CPA, ACCA holder and direct report to Head of Finance and Accounting. Fluent English (both verbal and written) is essential as well as great communication skills. Well comprehension on tax regulation,VAS, IAS, BU and Group’s policies and procedures, conduct a training to update above information to accounting staffs as a need. In charges of correspondence with local authorities on finance/ accounting/ tax issues. Support the financial accounting/ costing accounting section to complete all periodic and special purposed external audits.
If you interested, apply to [email protected]... Read full article
- Prepare cash for employee expenses - MMK & USD
- File payment vouchers on daily basis
- Inform and follow up by mail or phone to employees for cash refund and advance outstanding
- B.Com or B. Act or any bachelor with LCCI Level 3
- Prefer experience in account payable field
- Computer literacy
- Honest and hardworking individual
- Strong communication with internal and external stakeholders... Read full article
Very good understanding of OSP Fiber access networks from Operator’s point of view.
• In depth knowledge of FTTx solutions and architecture, GPON as well as PtP
• Experience with network planning/design for access networks
• Experience with access networks civil works planning / design
• Knowledgeable about ISP Access technology and equipment like xDSL, MSAN, etc
• Knowledgeable about various CPE / NT and service delivery aspects
• Experience with Fiber migration / cutover scenarios and as well as street cabinets
• Experienced in working with sub-contractors, design reviews, quality control and approvals
Years of Experience Required: • At least 4 years experience on FTTx design and operation.
• Experience with ZTE, Huawei, FiberHomeFTTx equipment is highly desirable.
BE in Electrical/Telecommunications/Electronics/IT or equivalent from a recognized engineering university
Skill Set: • Good Communication & Interpersonal skills
• Flexible in adopting changes.
• Energetic and dynamic person who can produce desired results.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
... Read full article
English 4 skills... Read full article