Job Title : IT Officer
Location : Zonal Office, Meiktila.
Number of Position : 1
Type of Contract : Open
Reports to : IT Administrator
IT Officer shall be in charge in providing support to Early Dawn employees in terms of all Software tools of work. He must be familiar with the Kredits System and can immediately provide assistance to any software related inquiries of Early Dawn Employees.
He shall be responsible in ensuring the integrity of the Kredits Database and can also provide assistance in generating pertinent reports.
With the support of Head of IT & MIS, he shall also be responsible in training and re-training employees on how to use Software tools especially Kredits System. He shall ensure that all employees can properly take advantage of all the Software Capabilities and Productivity tools of Early Dawn.
• Installing and configuration client computer hardware system and applications
• Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate
• Talking internal staff through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up the system or resolve issues
• Liaise with and provide training and support to, end user and staff on computer operating system and other issues.
• Supporting the roll-out new application
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
• Support development and implementation of new IT-related activity and inventory manage
• Assist and maintain an IT inventory of all items and peripheral equipment
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Bachelor’s in computer information technology Degree (relevant education/ qualification)
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in IT Support Role
• Excellent technical knowledge of network and hardware, including Microsoft platform
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Good in English and Myanmar Language Skills (reading, writing, understanding)
• Effective interpersonal skills and teamwork & relationship building skills
• Able to Travel if required
Medical Representative (Mandalay)
The role holder is responsible to call the applicant's company and reference person to verify the information.
Call the applicant's company to verify the Employment Verification and salary range.
Call the reference person to confirm the reference person’s Information.
The role holder is responsible to verify the loan documents submitted by the customer.
Review the visibility of the picture or attachment uploaded in the application stage by the potential customer. To be reviewed thoroughly.
Verify NRC Name, Number and Selfie photo in SP Portal and LOS.
Check the company name in the DICA, Yellow pages and etc.
Verify the address given in the application and check the location on google maps in the LOS.
Verify the pay slip or salary slip uploaded by the applicant with the salary amount entered in the loan application in KBZ Pay mobile app.
A Team Leader, often known as a supervisor or a Team Manager, is responsible for managing a team of advisors.
The Team Leader's responsibilities are to ensure individual advisors are performing against targets, while reviewing their performance and coaching them to do so.
The role holder is responsible for answering incoming calls to provide information about Bank products, performing transactions and addressing complaints.
This role holder will perform credit and collections for customer accounts and to assist supervisor in proactively managing portfolio which has defaulted either in interest or principal or both interest and principal payments with the objective of stemming the deterioration of the quality of such assets to the status of 90 days past due. And to maximise the collections of all excesses and past due instalments. The role holder is also responsible for supporting the bank’s strategies and initiatives to provide an effective and engaging digital customer on boarding experience, expand the agent and merchant networks, and drive the usage of mobile and digital applications, in order to achieve economic and social development in Myanmar through nation-wide financial inclusion.
Effectively executes the Value Centre’s business plans for structuring highly relevant and innovative financial solutions to deepen account adoption and to reach more customers at lower cost, in line with the overall bank’s strategy of driving nation-wide financial inclusion
Use the daily computer-generated report showing all accounts with excesses whether there is an approved limit or otherwise, or where instalment payment either of interest or principal or both interest and principal is not paid as and when due.
Daily monitor and exercise unsecured credit control over all such accounts.
Contact the Branch Manager/Relationship Manager (hereinafter referred to as the Branch) of the Branch where the affected account resides to determine the action taken by the Branch to collect the amount due.
Recommend repayment programmes to clients.
Conduct site visitor to determine and verify the business for clients viability.
Ensure timely and accurate updating of progress reports to facilitate decision-making by the approving authority.
Follow up on Legal Action with clients.
Strictly comply with the regulations of the Central Bank of Myanmar at all times.
To carry out any other duties or special project which may be assigned to you from time to time by supervisor.
Graduate in any discipline.
Good communication skills in order for the incumbent to accurately obtain, interpret and transcribe a variety of communications and instructions.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office application is required.
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel.
Incumbent must be multi-task oriented, organized, have ability to set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one’s work
1 year working experience in related industry and also welcome for new graduation
• Dependently carry out inspections on Generator machines and/or Generator Engines.
• Learn Generator maintenance related work using Generator service master diagnostics.
• Learn how to seek equivalent data in Generator service manual related to maintenance.
• Learn easy and common repairs and replace parts which are related to Generator machines and/or Generator Engines maintenance inspections.
• Learn carry out routine and preventative maintenance on all makes of machine, within the time frame given to the customers.
• Ensure all job cards and service sheets are completed correctly under supervision of Service Engineer.
• Learn how to order parts.
• Use and apply knowledge, training, technical and personal skills to carry out work allocated under supervision of Service Engineer.
• Learn how to care and handle appropriately that all customer and company vehicles and property, including workshop tools and equipment.
• Learn and see a professional standard when Technician is discussing work with customers and colleagues.
• Comply with Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices.
• Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness, ensuring the workshop and common areas are kept clean and are in order.
• Comply with Company policies and procedures, including the completion of documents and records.
- Relevant working experience and proven management abilities
- At least 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in civil engineering and building project
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or
- Degree in B.E (Civil)... Read full article