• Effectively executes the Value Centre’s business plans for structuring highly relevant and innovative financial solutions to deepen account adoption and to reach more customers at lower cost, in line with the overall bank’s strategy of driving nation-wide financial inclusion
• To be mainly responsible for Vault Key and also as well supervise the cash processing staffs to smoothen the cash in/cash out process from Hub.
• To operate cash processing machines in cash counting
• To count and verify cash received to the Hub.
• To identify, Orient and face cash as per CBM standards
• Handling cash bags/boxes at Hub and cash packing for deposit with CBM (for male only)
• To perform the role as per cash processing procedure
• To participate in the process of delivering deposit to CBM on daily basic
• - To carry out any other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time by supervisors.
- Effectively executes the Value Centre’s business plans for structuring highly relevant and innovative financial solutions to deepen account adoption and to reach more customers at lower cost, in line with the overall bank’s strategy of driving nation-wide financial inclusion
- To operate cash processing via cash counting machines at Cash Center
- To count and verify cash received to the Cash Center
- To identify, orienting cash as per CBM standards
- Handling cash bags/boxes at Cash Center and cash packing for deposit with CBM (for male only)
- To perform the role as per cash processing procedure
- To participate in the process of delivering deposit to CBM on daily basic
- To carry out any other duties or special project which may be assigned to you from time to time by supervisors.
● Obtained Bachelor’s degree
● Experience in Banking industry is preferable.
● Good at English Languages
● Strong proficiency in Word , Excel , Outlook , Power Point
● Interested in cash processing/management
● Have working experience in cash processing (Preferred)
● Experience in banking industry is a plus
• Support development of financial plans/budgets for projects in collaboration with Program Unit
and HR and AdministrationUnit
• Review requests for payments, reconciliations, invoices and supporting documents to ensure that
the expenses are properly incurred, calculation is mathematically correct, the amount and items claimed are in agreement with the document authorizing the claim
• Provide advice and guidance to the field staff or local partners on the financial matters and reporting requirements, as applicable
• Manage payrollprocess
• Ensure staff adhere to financial procedures and regulations
• Participate in and assist with internal and external audits with timely provision of accounting data and supporting documentation
• Manage and prepare budgets and coordinate approval process for budget requests
• Reconcile balance sheets accounts
• Prepare monthly financial report and cash forecast to the management as required
• Travel to field for financial issues (orientation, audit, problem solving)or in some emergency response
• Inform line supervisor about any issues which arise and provide constructive ideas to solve them... Read full article
We are looking for “Chief Accountant” role for International Animal Nutrition Company in Myanmar.
Open only to Myanmar Nationals this role comes with an excellent salary + (Transportation + Meals + Annual KPI Bonus and Health Insurance) package.
One of the International Animal Nutrition Company here Yangon has a new vacancy requiring minimum 7 years’ experience in Chief Accountant field and included 3 years’ experience in Audit field. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or CPA, ACCA holder and direct report to Head of Finance and Accounting. Fluent English (both verbal and written) is essential as well as great communication skills. Well comprehension on tax regulation,VAS, IAS, BU and Group’s policies and procedures, conduct a training to update above information to accounting staffs as a need. In charges of correspondence with local authorities on finance/ accounting/ tax issues. Support the financial accounting/ costing accounting section to complete all periodic and special purposed external audits.
If you interested, apply to [email protected]... Read full article