• All counters stock sheet, stock in transfer/ out
• Counter ration
• Counter sales report prepare
• Counter bank in – Cashier/ Account ( Bank, Cash, Account Receivable list )
• Expenses clearance (Team Expenses, Counter cash)
• Counter contact data & update information
• SSB Sale book to EDP
• Customer phone calling
• Any Degree or Final Year
• Age between 22 years to 28 years
• At least 3 years & above experience in Sales Team and must know supply chain knowledge.
• Conversation level in English 4 skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Strong communicator, strategic mindset, passionate, good EQ... Read full article
• Building good customer relations with residents, tenants and visitors
• Implement customer service policies and procedures as directed by the Customer Service Supervisor.
• Assist the Customer Service Supervisor in communicating customer service standards
• Assist the Customer Service Supervisor in achieving and maintaining of agreed customer service levels and standards
• To assist the Customer Service Supervisor in directing daily operations of the customer service team
• Review customer complaints
• Track customer complaint resolution
• Assist the Customer Service Supervisor in handling customer service issues
• Assist the Customer Service Supervisor in implementing strategies to improve quality of service
• Assist the Customer Service Supervisor and Property Manager as required.
• Fluent in Myanmar and English language – both written and
• Relevant work experience
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Computer literate & able to prepare and file written reports.
• Good communication skills
• Pleasant personality
• Very Customer Service-minded
... Read full article
Speciality: Women fabric and circular - Woven Fabric and Circular Knit (Cut&Sewn)
The main responsibilities required for this post involve achieving the quality levels demanded by our company during the bulk
production process in Vietnam; being able to provide solutions to potential problems during production in order to avoid
complaints from our costumers, we are working to satisfy their necessities.
Candidates will be proactive during In-line and Final inspection in AQL Standard, they will have good communication and IT
skills and they must have the initiative to offer solutions to our suppliers and solve problems in case to be needed. Technical
Report writing and spoken English are a must. Flexibility and availability to travel around northern Vietnam for quality
inspections are required.
We are looking for a person with a Clothing or Textiles Degree and a strong understanding of different garment washing
processes. A minimum of 2 years QC inspection experience in the European market is required, in addition to sound experience
of technical manufacturing processes for Woven and Cut & Sewn fashion wear... Read full article
• Assist for HR functions
• Perform Ad Hoc projects and assignments as required
• Prepare and maintain all HR Documentations
• Age between 20-25 years
• A Bachelor Graduate & preferred HR Certificate Holder
• At least 1 year 's experience at HR staff level
• Fair English and Fluent in Myanmar
• Proactive, Cheerful, Self-Discipline, and willing to work under pressure
• Responsible for the launch of Fashion Apparels on E-commerce Portals.
• Accountable of analyzing the fashion trend, make policies by understanding market dynamics.
• Will be accountable of profit and loss of the entire setup of the E-commerce department.
• Work cross-functionally with distribution, ecommerce team to ensure flawless execution of online content and enhancements, and help drive the ecommerce road map forward.
• Develop innovative processes to efficiently targeted content from a variety of internal and external sources
• Handle daily operational activities and requests from multiple business and marketing units that impact sales on ecommerce platforms.
• Coordinate the involvement of tech support, content writers, management, marketing team and other company personnel to meet account performance objectives and consumer expectations.
• Maintain intelligence between e Commerce and distribution partner as well as manage sales strategy such as promotion and advertising.
• Develop customer insights to use to improve the e-commerce business
• Find customer insights in e-commerce data to share with product marketing to improve products and/or sales in all channels
• Provide detailed reporting on product trends, competitor trends with actionable data to support business development decision making processes
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Any graduate
• Must have relevant diplomas or certificates
• At least 2 years of work experience (e-commerce experience preferred)
• Knowledge on ecommerce and digital marketing tools
• Good knowledge of regulating sales in on E-commerce portals
• Able to create contents actively
• Must be familiar with reporting and sales metrics (sales force)
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; ability to navigate a cross-functional environment, positive attitude
• Analytical and sense for attention to detail
• Fluent about sale and marketing techniques
• Detail oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Chasing the monthly to yearly target actively
• Overseeing a team and organize tools for merchandising on sale platforms with full efforts
• Able to work under stress
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and multi-task
• Prepare bank payment data
• Prepare bank reconciliation
• AR/AP control
• Check advance request form/reimburse request form/advance settlement form
• whether necessary approval forms, receipts, supporting documents are surely attached.
• Advance balance control by employee
• Prepare and input simple journal entries to accounting software
• Inventory Control
• Cash Control
• Other assigned by Manager.
• Strong desire to learn/self-starter/highly motivated
• Upper Intermediate to Business level English
• A few years’ experience as an accountant
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Familiarity with accrual basis.
• Responsible for Recruitment and selection, Employee Communications & Relations and Personnel
• Well operate in computer proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Coordinate HR functions.
• Conduct new employee orientations.
• Other additional task will be assigned by HR Manager
• A Bachelor Graduate & preferred HR Diploma Holder
• At least 3 years 's experience at HR Senior staff level
• Computer literate particularly with Microsoft Package
• Strong organization skills with excellent attention to details
• Good writing, able to communicate with all levels, negotiation skill and problem solving skills
• Ability to speak good English and Fluent in Myanmar
• Proactive and service oriented
• Ability to prioritize workload effectively
• Support development of financial plans/budgets for projects in collaboration with Program Unit
and HR and AdministrationUnit
• Review requests for payments, reconciliations, invoices and supporting documents to ensure that
the expenses are properly incurred, calculation is mathematically correct, the amount and items claimed are in agreement with the document authorizing the claim
• Provide advice and guidance to the field staff or local partners on the financial matters and reporting requirements, as applicable
• Manage payrollprocess
• Ensure staff adhere to financial procedures and regulations
• Participate in and assist with internal and external audits with timely provision of accounting data and supporting documentation
• Manage and prepare budgets and coordinate approval process for budget requests
• Reconcile balance sheets accounts
• Prepare monthly financial report and cash forecast to the management as required
• Travel to field for financial issues (orientation, audit, problem solving)or in some emergency response
• Inform line supervisor about any issues which arise and provide constructive ideas to solve them... Read full article
Transfers and payments
We are looking for “Chief Accountant” role for International Animal Nutrition Company in Myanmar.
Open only to Myanmar Nationals this role comes with an excellent salary + (Transportation + Meals + Annual KPI Bonus and Health Insurance) package.
One of the International Animal Nutrition Company here Yangon has a new vacancy requiring minimum 7 years’ experience in Chief Accountant field and included 3 years’ experience in Audit field. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or CPA, ACCA holder and direct report to Head of Finance and Accounting. Fluent English (both verbal and written) is essential as well as great communication skills. Well comprehension on tax regulation,VAS, IAS, BU and Group’s policies and procedures, conduct a training to update above information to accounting staffs as a need. In charges of correspondence with local authorities on finance/ accounting/ tax issues. Support the financial accounting/ costing accounting section to complete all periodic and special purposed external audits.
If you interested, apply to [email protected]... Read full article
- Prepare cash for employee expenses - MMK & USD
- File payment vouchers on daily basis
- Inform and follow up by mail or phone to employees for cash refund and advance outstanding
- B.Com or B. Act or any bachelor with LCCI Level 3
- Prefer experience in account payable field
- Computer literacy
- Honest and hardworking individual
- Strong communication with internal and external stakeholders... Read full article