Medical Representative (Mandalay)
The role holder is responsible to call the applicant's company and reference person to verify the information.
Call the applicant's company to verify the Employment Verification and salary range.
Call the reference person to confirm the reference person’s Information.
The role holder is responsible to verify the loan documents submitted by the customer.
Review the visibility of the picture or attachment uploaded in the application stage by the potential customer. To be reviewed thoroughly.
Verify NRC Name, Number and Selfie photo in SP Portal and LOS.
Check the company name in the DICA, Yellow pages and etc.
Verify the address given in the application and check the location on google maps in the LOS.
Verify the pay slip or salary slip uploaded by the applicant with the salary amount entered in the loan application in KBZ Pay mobile app.
A Team Leader, often known as a supervisor or a Team Manager, is responsible for managing a team of advisors.
The Team Leader's responsibilities are to ensure individual advisors are performing against targets, while reviewing their performance and coaching them to do so.
The role holder is responsible for answering incoming calls to provide information about Bank products, performing transactions and addressing complaints.
This role holder will perform credit and collections for customer accounts and to assist supervisor in proactively managing portfolio which has defaulted either in interest or principal or both interest and principal payments with the objective of stemming the deterioration of the quality of such assets to the status of 90 days past due. And to maximise the collections of all excesses and past due instalments. The role holder is also responsible for supporting the bank’s strategies and initiatives to provide an effective and engaging digital customer on boarding experience, expand the agent and merchant networks, and drive the usage of mobile and digital applications, in order to achieve economic and social development in Myanmar through nation-wide financial inclusion.
Effectively executes the Value Centre’s business plans for structuring highly relevant and innovative financial solutions to deepen account adoption and to reach more customers at lower cost, in line with the overall bank’s strategy of driving nation-wide financial inclusion
Use the daily computer-generated report showing all accounts with excesses whether there is an approved limit or otherwise, or where instalment payment either of interest or principal or both interest and principal is not paid as and when due.
Daily monitor and exercise unsecured credit control over all such accounts.
Contact the Branch Manager/Relationship Manager (hereinafter referred to as the Branch) of the Branch where the affected account resides to determine the action taken by the Branch to collect the amount due.
Recommend repayment programmes to clients.
Conduct site visitor to determine and verify the business for clients viability.
Ensure timely and accurate updating of progress reports to facilitate decision-making by the approving authority.
Follow up on Legal Action with clients.
Strictly comply with the regulations of the Central Bank of Myanmar at all times.
To carry out any other duties or special project which may be assigned to you from time to time by supervisor.
Graduate in any discipline.
Good communication skills in order for the incumbent to accurately obtain, interpret and transcribe a variety of communications and instructions.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office application is required.
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel.
Incumbent must be multi-task oriented, organized, have ability to set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one’s work
1 year working experience in related industry and also welcome for new graduation
Merchandiser Male- 3 posts
- ဘှဲ့ရ / တကကြသိုလတွဈခုခုကို တကရွောကနွသေူဖှဈရပါမညွ။
- ရိုးသားကှိုးစားသူ ဖှဈပှီး ပေးအပသွောတာဝနမွှားကို ကေ ပှနစွှာထမွးဆာငနွိုငသွူဖှဈရပါမညွ။
- ကွှောငှာလုပငွနွးနှငွ့ ပတသွကသွညွ့ လုပငွနွးအတှအကှေုံ့ အနညဆွုံး (၁) နှဈရှိရမညွ။
- ရုပရွညပွှပှဈပှေီး ပေါငွးသငွးဆကဆွံရေးကောငွးမှနသွူဖှဈရမညွ။
- အသငွးအဖှဲ့နှငွ့ လိုကလွှောညီထှေ ပူးပေါငွးဆောငရွှကလွိုစိတရွှိသူ ဖှဈရပါမညွ။
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists in the development of the Human Resources Service Line.
• Recruits new staff & employee contract management.
• Maintains & prepare payroll data related to Salary, Leaves, Staff allowance etc.
• Operates daily administration and update all employee personnel data.
• Assists in the organization of human resources activities upon the approval from management.
• Adheres and operates at all times as per company’s policies, code of conduct, HR policies & business plan.
• Monitors and advises about local labor laws and assists the local HR Head to implement these.
• Advises the staff on performance issues.
• Acts as a point of contact for human resources issues and complaints.
• Controls and checks the time attendance.
• Performs any other duties as assigned by management.
• Provides office services by implementing administrative systems methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
• Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor degree preferable in Business Management or Law.
• Minimum 3 year experience in HR & related field.
• Good command in English & Myanmar language.
• Good interpersonal & influencing skills.
• Sufficient understanding of local employment legislation and Myanmar Labor Law.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook)... Read full article
• Support development of financial plans/budgets for projects in collaboration with Program Unit
and HR and AdministrationUnit
• Review requests for payments, reconciliations, invoices and supporting documents to ensure that
the expenses are properly incurred, calculation is mathematically correct, the amount and items claimed are in agreement with the document authorizing the claim
• Provide advice and guidance to the field staff or local partners on the financial matters and reporting requirements, as applicable
• Manage payrollprocess
• Ensure staff adhere to financial procedures and regulations
• Participate in and assist with internal and external audits with timely provision of accounting data and supporting documentation
• Manage and prepare budgets and coordinate approval process for budget requests
• Reconcile balance sheets accounts
• Prepare monthly financial report and cash forecast to the management as required
• Travel to field for financial issues (orientation, audit, problem solving)or in some emergency response
• Inform line supervisor about any issues which arise and provide constructive ideas to solve them... Read full article
Transfers and payments