The role holder is responsible for answering incoming calls to provide information about Bank products, performing transactions and addressing complaints.
We are looking for a Logistic Manager who can work at Mandalay. Candidate should have thorough knowledge of logistic and tracking vehicles.
This role holder will perform credit and collections for customer accounts and to assist supervisor in proactively managing portfolio which has defaulted either in interest or principal or both interest and principal payments with the objective of stemming the deterioration of the quality of such assets to the status of 90 days past due. And to maximise the collections of all excesses and past due instalments. The role holder is also responsible for supporting the bank’s strategies and initiatives to provide an effective and engaging digital customer on boarding experience, expand the agent and merchant networks, and drive the usage of mobile and digital applications, in order to achieve economic and social development in Myanmar through nation-wide financial inclusion.
Effectively executes the Value Centre’s business plans for structuring highly relevant and innovative financial solutions to deepen account adoption and to reach more customers at lower cost, in line with the overall bank’s strategy of driving nation-wide financial inclusion
Use the daily computer-generated report showing all accounts with excesses whether there is an approved limit or otherwise, or where instalment payment either of interest or principal or both interest and principal is not paid as and when due.
Daily monitor and exercise unsecured credit control over all such accounts.
Contact the Branch Manager/Relationship Manager (hereinafter referred to as the Branch) of the Branch where the affected account resides to determine the action taken by the Branch to collect the amount due.
Recommend repayment programmes to clients.
Conduct site visitor to determine and verify the business for clients viability.
Ensure timely and accurate updating of progress reports to facilitate decision-making by the approving authority.
Follow up on Legal Action with clients.
Strictly comply with the regulations of the Central Bank of Myanmar at all times.
To carry out any other duties or special project which may be assigned to you from time to time by supervisor.
Graduate in any discipline.
Good communication skills in order for the incumbent to accurately obtain, interpret and transcribe a variety of communications and instructions.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office application is required.
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel.
Incumbent must be multi-task oriented, organized, have ability to set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one’s work
1 year working experience in related industry and also welcome for new graduation
• Support development of financial plans/budgets for projects in collaboration with Program Unit
and HR and AdministrationUnit
• Review requests for payments, reconciliations, invoices and supporting documents to ensure that
the expenses are properly incurred, calculation is mathematically correct, the amount and items claimed are in agreement with the document authorizing the claim
• Provide advice and guidance to the field staff or local partners on the financial matters and reporting requirements, as applicable
• Manage payrollprocess
• Ensure staff adhere to financial procedures and regulations
• Participate in and assist with internal and external audits with timely provision of accounting data and supporting documentation
• Manage and prepare budgets and coordinate approval process for budget requests
• Reconcile balance sheets accounts
• Prepare monthly financial report and cash forecast to the management as required
• Travel to field for financial issues (orientation, audit, problem solving)or in some emergency response
• Inform line supervisor about any issues which arise and provide constructive ideas to solve them... Read full article
Transfers and payments
We are looking for “Chief Accountant” role for International Animal Nutrition Company in Myanmar.
Open only to Myanmar Nationals this role comes with an excellent salary + (Transportation + Meals + Annual KPI Bonus and Health Insurance) package.
One of the International Animal Nutrition Company here Yangon has a new vacancy requiring minimum 7 years’ experience in Chief Accountant field and included 3 years’ experience in Audit field. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or CPA, ACCA holder and direct report to Head of Finance and Accounting. Fluent English (both verbal and written) is essential as well as great communication skills. Well comprehension on tax regulation,VAS, IAS, BU and Group’s policies and procedures, conduct a training to update above information to accounting staffs as a need. In charges of correspondence with local authorities on finance/ accounting/ tax issues. Support the financial accounting/ costing accounting section to complete all periodic and special purposed external audits.
If you interested, apply to [email protected]... Read full article
- Prepare cash for employee expenses - MMK & USD
- File payment vouchers on daily basis
- Inform and follow up by mail or phone to employees for cash refund and advance outstanding
- B.Com or B. Act or any bachelor with LCCI Level 3
- Prefer experience in account payable field
- Computer literacy
- Honest and hardworking individual
- Strong communication with internal and external stakeholders... Read full article
Logistics Staff M/F (2) Post
The Logistics Leader oversees the full cycle of order fulfilment on daily basis, including the ensuring of all orders are fulfilled in accordance with requirement, the keeping of accurate inventory of all product stocks in the terminal, issuing of tickets at the dispatch room and vetting of the vessel, barge and trucks for the suitability to load and discharge at the terminal. This role is also responsible for the scheduling of all product movement in the terminal, the monitoring of proper product handling turnaround times, and ensuring that safety procedures and company policies are adhered to by the Logistics staff.... Read full article
* Plan and coordinate resources for daily inbound / outbound warehouse operation
* Manage the warehouse operation to ensure efficient and timely operation of the distribution
* Ensure orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner
* Maintain customer service and safety work environment
* Ensure shelving storage management
* Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts, stock takes and audit of same to verify results
* Cooperation with project teams.
* Responsible for control of costs, budget and vendors including negotiate rates
* Monitor and analyze operation KPIs and submit daily/weekly/monthly reports.
* Recruit and train of warehouse personnel
* Investigate the root-cause of operation incidents and service failures
* Any degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration
* Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
* Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
* Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
* Leadership skills and ability manage staff
* Strong decision making and problem solving skills
* Excellent communication skills
* At least 5 year experience in warehouse management... Read full article
English (Fluent), Good Communication Skill, Good Interpersonal Skills, Computer Skills
The Recruitment company is Transportation Logistics Company is located in North Oakkalapa Tsp.
- Any Graduate
- Must have (4-5) years working experiences in related field.
- Able to work independently, prioritize and develop initiatives.
- English ( Intermediate)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills