Are you a successful and ambitious Communications Executive looking to build your career in a dynamic, friendly and growing school? The British School Yangon is looking to recruit a confident, commercially minded and proactive individual to join our team.
To engage all internal and external stakeholders with timely, relevant and engaging customer-focused content that brings to life the unique identity of the school and fully integrates it into all communication touchpoints relevant to the target audience across the Parent Experience Journey. The role will also include supporting the school to deliver external outreach and events
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium schools organisation. We are a fast-paced and growing family of 47 international schools in China, Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and The Americas, providing outstanding education to approximately 45,000 students from preschool through to the end of secondary education. Our schools are united by one philosophy—we are ambitious for our students, our people and family of schools. This means that we want every student to achieve more than may have ever thought possible, which we ensure through personalised learning enhanced with unique global opportunities.
When you join a Nord Anglia Education school, you join a global community of over 12,500 teachers and staff, working in 56 schools located in 27 countries around the world supporting our students’ learning. Together, we educate over 51,000 students globally from the ages of 2 to 18 years old. the British School Yangon is part of a regional group of 18 schools across SEAME We share, ideas, professional learning and support each other across the region so that together, we can achieve more.
If you think that this could be a great fit for your personality and skill set, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date 19th March 2020... Read full article
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Education: Bachelor's Degree or Teaching Certificates
Experience: Prefers 2 year classroom teaching experience... Read full article
In partnership with Dulwich College and its eight sister schools in Asia, Dulwich College Yangon (DCY) upholds the traditions and outstanding educational standards which have become the hallmark of the Dulwich name in the UK and Asia.
The College operates across the Star City and the Pun Hlaing campuses and is currently seeking an English as an Additional Language (EAL) teacher to work in the Star City campus. The position will involve working across the primary-secondary age phases.
Therefore, applications are invited from highly resourceful, collegially minded and forward-thinking practitioners who can demonstrate that they are:
• passionate about delivering an EAL curriculum in a high-performing learning environment
• supportive of a child-centered approach to learning and have the ability to nurture high levels of student agency within a classroom setting
• collaborate and serve on inter-disciplinary teams to ensure the development of tiered language provision throughout the school for EAL students
• actively aware of the latest developments in EAL education and pedagogy
• experienced in using data to construct language programmes and individual education plans to suit the needs of all EAL students; prior experience of baseline and other relevant diagnostic testing
• committed to making a positive and proactive contribution to a young, maturing school based across two campuses in an international setting
• eager to engage with the local community and help contribute to the development of the country outside of the school.
At least 2 years teaching experience is required, regardless of nationality. All applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Education, or a first degree plus a post-graduate qualification in education (i.e. PGCE). They are required to possess a state or nationally recognized certificate in EAL, at either degree or post-graduate level, or TESOL/DELTA qualifications or CLIL/CBI training.
In return the successful candidates will be working in outstanding, purpose built facilities equipped with quality resources, set within Yangon’s award-winning Star City and Pun Hlaing residential complexes.
Teachers will receive an attractive salary and competitive overseas benefits package, which includes:
• annual flight allowance
• freight allowance
• comprehensive global medical insurance
• free tuition for up to two children at the school (Toddler to Y11 age)
• enhanced levels of professional development across the Dulwich College International family of schools.... Read full article