Purpose of the Job:
Manage the financial integrity, compliance, planning and business performance. This role will have full responsibility for financial ledger and along with general accounting work will be required, and all company teams to provide commercial financial support on new projects and initiatives
• Accomplishes finance strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
• Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
• Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
• Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
• Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and budget financial execution reports.
• Submit the monthly overall trade functional report and cash flows.
• Analysis the monthly commercial position for management report.
• Prepare accurately and timely the weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual management and financial reports for top management (P&L, Balance Sheet, Budget, Income, Management Reports, Financial forecasts & Budget…).
• Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Any graduated
• ACCA Part II
• Age (35 to 45)
• Good analytical skill, and able to response to results
• Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
• An organized and thorough approach to work
• Ability to perform the tasks effectively
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Leadership skills with Team Spirit
• Ability to communicate effectively, both in English and Myanmar
• Multicultural Awareness and Respectable Social Dealing
• Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Able to travel both domestic and abroad