Merchandiser Male- 3 posts
- ဘှဲ့ရ / တကကြသိုလတွဈခုခုကို တကရွောကနွသေူဖှဈရပါမညွ။
- ရိုးသားကှိုးစားသူ ဖှဈပှီး ပေးအပသွောတာဝနမွှားကို ကေ ပှနစွှာထမွးဆာငနွိုငသွူဖှဈရပါမညွ။
- ကွှောငှာလုပငွနွးနှငွ့ ပတသွကသွညွ့ လုပငွနွးအတှအကှေုံ့ အနညဆွုံး (၁) နှဈရှိရမညွ။
- ရုပရွညပွှပှဈပှေီး ပေါငွးသငွးဆကဆွံရေးကောငွးမှနသွူဖှဈရမညွ။
- အသငွးအဖှဲ့နှငွ့ လိုကလွှောညီထှေ ပူးပေါငွးဆောငရွှကလွိုစိတရွှိသူ ဖှဈရပါမညွ။
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists in the development of the Human Resources Service Line.
• Recruits new staff & employee contract management.
• Maintains & prepare payroll data related to Salary, Leaves, Staff allowance etc.
• Operates daily administration and update all employee personnel data.
• Assists in the organization of human resources activities upon the approval from management.
• Adheres and operates at all times as per company’s policies, code of conduct, HR policies & business plan.
• Monitors and advises about local labor laws and assists the local HR Head to implement these.
• Advises the staff on performance issues.
• Acts as a point of contact for human resources issues and complaints.
• Controls and checks the time attendance.
• Performs any other duties as assigned by management.
• Provides office services by implementing administrative systems methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
• Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor degree preferable in Business Management or Law.
• Minimum 3 year experience in HR & related field.
• Good command in English & Myanmar language.
• Good interpersonal & influencing skills.
• Sufficient understanding of local employment legislation and Myanmar Labor Law.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook)... Read full article
Are you a successful and ambitious Communications Executive looking to build your career in a dynamic, friendly and growing school? The British School Yangon is looking to recruit a confident, commercially minded and proactive individual to join our team.
To engage all internal and external stakeholders with timely, relevant and engaging customer-focused content that brings to life the unique identity of the school and fully integrates it into all communication touchpoints relevant to the target audience across the Parent Experience Journey. The role will also include supporting the school to deliver external outreach and events
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium schools organisation. We are a fast-paced and growing family of 47 international schools in China, Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and The Americas, providing outstanding education to approximately 45,000 students from preschool through to the end of secondary education. Our schools are united by one philosophy—we are ambitious for our students, our people and family of schools. This means that we want every student to achieve more than may have ever thought possible, which we ensure through personalised learning enhanced with unique global opportunities.
When you join a Nord Anglia Education school, you join a global community of over 12,500 teachers and staff, working in 56 schools located in 27 countries around the world supporting our students’ learning. Together, we educate over 51,000 students globally from the ages of 2 to 18 years old. the British School Yangon is part of a regional group of 18 schools across SEAME We share, ideas, professional learning and support each other across the region so that together, we can achieve more.
If you think that this could be a great fit for your personality and skill set, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date 19th March 2020... Read full article
Welfare and Benefits:
Global Technology Co., Ltd. (GlobaINet), an Enterprise Network Services & Information Technology company with expertise in System Integration, were established by experienced and capable professionals in the field. Our areas of specialization are: • Enterprise Network Services (MPLS, IPLC) • IP network Infrastructure • Last mile Solution (Copper Wire VDSL 2, ADSL 2) • Fiber Optic Cable (FTTx)/ Wireless(RF)/Micorwave • Application (Software) Development • IP Packet Transmission Devices • IT Consultancy Our strength in IP Networking Design and System Intergration are well recongined by industry players and end user globally. Our highly qualified engineering and service team who collaborates with the international vendors and designs the most advance state-of-the art technologies and tools to ensure the success of ourselves and our clients in their respective projects. In Global Net, we believe that the modern IT works are complex and need collaboration among IT technology... Read full article
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Myanmar is seeking applications for the position of Education Specialist. We encourage motivated and resourceful persons to apply regardless of race, ethnic, religion and gender. The Education Specialist will be responsible quality design of education programming that strengthens teaching and learning, builds capacity of project teams, enables coordination and alignment amongst stakeholders and contributes towards ongoing advocacy work. This strategic technical work will be consistent with organizational strategy and sensitive to the contextual changes and trends in Myanmar, rapidly changing political and economic conditions and the peace process. The Education Specialist should demonstrate:
• Technical experience in the humanitarian and development sectors
• Ability to work strategically, developing innovative ways to meet the needs of the vulnerable and marginalized communities
• Experience in coordinating and engaging with development partners
• Good networking skills and experience in working with organizational partnerships
• The ability to build capacity of the project team... Read full article
Japanese (N2), Good Communication Skill, Good Interpersonal Skills
The recruitment company is research and consulting Company located in Tamwe Tsp.
-Must JLPT (N2) passed
-Can use MS office plus Japanese typing
-At least one year experience in teaching Field
-Able to work under pressure
-Good communication and humble mindset
-Able to work in weekend if need