Job Title : IT & System Assistant
Location : Meiktila Zonal Office
Number of Position : 1
Type of Contract : Open
Reports to : IT Administrator
IT & System Support staff shall be in charge in providing support to Early Dawn employees in terms of all Software tools of work. He must be familiar with the Kredits System and can immediately provide assistance to any software related inquiries of Early Dawn Employees.
He shall be responsible in ensuring the integrity of the Kredits Database and can also provide assistance in generating pertinent reports.
With the support of Head of IT & MIS, he shall also be responsible in training and re-training employees on how to use Software tools especially Kredits System. He shall ensure that all employees can properly take advantage of all the Software Capabilities and Productivity tools of Early Dawn.
• Participate in system Implementation
• Installing and configuration client computer hardware system and applications
• Repairing and replacing equipment parts as required
• Supporting the roll-out new application
• Provides basic troubleshooting repair and maintenance for computer equipment and may assist with testing personal computer and hardware & software problem
• Arrange and manage for delivery of output to users
• Able to train application users
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Bachelor’s in computer information technology Degree (relevant education/ qualification)
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience
• Excellent technical knowledge of network and hardware, including Microsoft platform
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Good in English and Myanmar Language Skills (reading, writing, understanding)... > • Good Interpersonal skill
• Able to Travel if required